Regional Office for Eastern Africa
Lower Kabete/Ngecha Road
P.O Box 457 67
00100 Nairobi, Kenya
We Effect in Africa
In Africa, We Effect is operating in seven countries: Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Malawi and Mozambique. We have two regional offices, located in Nairobi, Kenya and in Lusaka, Zambia. We also have country offices in Uganda, Malawi, Zimbabwe and Mozambique.
In Africa, our work is mainly focused on:
- Strengthening the ability of small-scale farmers to adopt sustainable farming methods, provide food for their families and be able to live off the slae of their products.
- Strengthening the ability of farmers’ organisations to defend the right of small-scale farmers to land and other natural resources.
- Offering poor people access to financial services to give them the chance to set up businesses
- Giving people living in poverty the opportunity to build dignified housing for themselves
- Increasing women’s influence in the organisations we work with and in society in general
- Reducing and limiting the effects and the spread of HIV and AIDS